If the work has LOC data in its front matter or is listed in the official Library of Congress catalog, that classification is used here. Otherwise, I have used my best judgement to sort some of the more obscure entries.
B: Philosophy, Psychology, and Religion
B: General Philosophy
- Aurelius, Marcus (tr. Hammond, Martin) - Meditations
- Nietzsche, Friedrich (tr. Hollingdale, R. J.) - Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for Everyone and No One
- Plato (tr. Tredennick, Hugh and Tarrant, Harold) - The Last Days of Socrates: Euthyphro / Apology / Crito / Phaedo
BD: Speculative Philosophy
- Aristotle (tr. Lawson-Tancred, Hugh) - Metaphysics
- Aristotle (tr. Peters, F. H.) - Nicomachean Ethics
C: Auxiliary Sciences of History
CB: History of Civilization
- Boorstin, Daniel J. - The Discoverers: A History of Man’s Search to Know His World and Himself
D: World History
- Davies, Norman - Europe: A History - A Panorama of Europe, East and West, from the Ice Age to the Cold War, from the Urals to Gibraltar
DC: France, Andorra, and Monaco
- Zamoyski, Adam - 1812: Napoleon’s Fatal March on Moscow
- Herodotus (tr. de Sélincourt, Aubrey) - The Histories
DG: Italy and Malta
- Gibbon, Edward (ed. Womersley, David) - The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire: Abriged Edition
E: History of America
- Fullenkamp, Leonard and Bowman, Stephen and Luvaas, Jay - Guide to the Vicksburg Campaign
- Jefferson, Thomas (ed. Petersen, Eric S.) - Light and Liberty: Reflections on the Pursuit of Happiness
P: Language and Literature
PA: Greek and Latin
- Comeau, Paul T. and LaFleur, Richard A. - Workbook for Wheelock’s Latin, 3rd Ed., Rev.
- LaFleur, Richard A. - Scribblers, Sculptors, and Scribes: A Companion to Wheelock’s Latin and Other Introductory Textbooks
- Moreland, Floyd L. and Fleischer, Rita M. - Latin: An Intensive Course
- Neumann, Jeanne M. - Lingua Latina: A Companion to Familia Romana, 2nd Ed.
- Ørberg, Hans H. - Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Colloquia Personarum, 2nd Ed.
- Ørberg, Hans H. - Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I - Exercitia Latina I
- Ørberg, Hans H. - Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I - Familia Romana
- Ørberg, Hans H. - Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I - Grammatica Latina
- Ørberg, Hans H. - Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I - Latine Disco Student’s Manual
- Owens, Patrick M. - Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I - Glossarium
- Wheelock, Frederic M. and LaFleur, Richard A. - Wheelock’s Latin, 7th Ed.
- Wheelock, Frederic M. and LaFleur, Richard A. - Wheelock’s Latin Reader: Selections from Latin Literature, 2nd Ed.
PL: Eastern Asia, Africa, and Oceania
- Liu, Cixin (tr. Liu, Ken) - Death’s End
- Liu, Cixin (tr. Liu, Ken) - The Dark Forest
- Liu, Cixin (tr. Liu, Ken) - The Three-Body Problem
- Boillot, Michel H. - Understanding FORTRAN, 2nd Ed.
- Boyce, William E. and DiPrima, Richard C. - Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems, 3rd Ed.
- Kernighan, Brian W. and Ritchie, Dennis M. - The C Programming Language, 2nd Ed.
- Kiusalaas, Jaan - Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python 3, 2nd Ed.
- Matthes, Eric - Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming, 2nd Ed.
- Orleans, Joseph B. and Hart, Walter W. - Intermediate Algebra
- Ramalho, Luciano - Fluent Python: Clear, Concise, and Effective Programming, 2nd Ed.
- Spiegel, Murray R. - Applied Differential Equations, 3rd Ed.
- Bassichis, William A. - Don’t Panic: A Guide to Introductory Physics for Students of Science and Engineering - Volume II, Electricity and Magnetism, 5th Ed.
- Rhodes, Richard - The Making of the Atomic Bomb
QH: Natural History and Biology
- Darwin, Charles (ed. Burrow, J. W.) - The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection: The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life
TA: General and Civil Engineering
- Becker, Eric B. and Carey, Graham F. and Oden, John T. - Finite Elements: An Introduction - Volume 1
- Bedford, Anthony and Liechti, Kenneth M. - Mechanics of Materials, 2nd Ed.
- Cochin, Ira and Plass, Harold J. Jr. - Analysis and Design of Dynamic Systems, 2nd Ed.
- Reddy, Junuthula N. - An Introduction to the Finite Element Method, 2nd Ed.
- Steidel, Robert F. Jr. - An Introduction to Mechanical Vibrations, 3rd Ed.
TL: Motor Vehicles, Aeronautics, and Astronautics
- Abbott, Ira H. and von Doenhoff, Albert E. - Theory of Wing Sections: Including a Summary of Wing Data
- Anderson, John D. Jr. - Hypersonic and High-Temperature Gas Dynamics
- Anderson, John D. Jr. - Introduction to Flight, 8th Ed.
- Bate, Roger R. and Mueller, Donald D. and White, Jerry E. and Saylor, William W. - Fundamentals of Astrodynamics, 2nd Ed.
- Schaub, Hanspeter and Junkins, John L. - Analytical Mechanics of Space Systems, 4th Ed.